These are great for a light lunch and would work well in a picnic too. We’re not sure why they are called Pizza quiches as there’s no cheese in the recipe but you could easily add a bit of grated cheddar or feta to make them more pizza-ish. Delish.
Ingredients (makes 9 mini quiches)
3 x Large Tortilla Wraps
4 x large free range eggs
A handful of fresh or roasted red peppers, chopped (from a jar)
4 x cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat the oven to 180C
Cherry tomatoes, cucumber & carrot sticks
1) Using a small bowl (about 12cm diameter) as a cutter, cut 3 circles from each tortilla wrap.
2) Push the tortilla circles into the holes of a muffin the tin
3) Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
4) Pour egg into each tortilla until it is all used up
5) Top it with pepper, half a cherry tomato and a basil leaf
6) Bake for 15 minutes until the egg is set.