Easy but high impact, this is a good store-cupboard recipe to throw together for a lunch or midweek supper. We used vegetarian mince with ratatouille but you could even make it with left-over chilli or bolognese. Thumbs up all round!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- olive oil, for greasing
- 4 large flour tortillas
- around 175g cooked beef mince or soy mince
- 1 can cooked kidney beans
- 1 can tinned ratatouille
- 2 tsp paprika
- 60g/2 oz cheddar, grated
- cooked rice
- cucumber batons
- sour cream
- Preheat the oven at 180C/350F/Gas 4
- Grease the holes of one or two muffin trays (or do it in two batches – you’ll need 16 holes in total)
- Fold the tortilla wrap into four then cut along the folds with scissors so you have 4 quarters. Press each quarter of the wrap into each muffin hole.
- Mix the mince, kidney beans, ratatouille and paprika together in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture between the wraps in the muffin holes (don’t worry if the wraps overlap) Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.